Amsterdam Laboratory of Genome Diagnostics
Academic Medical Center
Dept. Clinical Genetics,
PO Box 22660
1100 DD AMSTERDAM – The Netherlands
Please note: all specimen tubes should be labeled with patient’s name and date of birth. Unlabeled specimen tubes are not accepted.
- Cooling is not necessary.
- Samples should not be frozen.
- Shipment of purified, extracted DNA and buccal swabs specimens is typically unproblematic within any timeframe due to the stability of these samples.
- EDTA/ACD blood should always be sent off immediately and arrive in our facility within 5 days of collection.
- Prenatal specimens should be shipped to us using an express delivery service.
- All specimens should be shipped to us with a completed requisition form
- Please use transport tubes in accordance with UN3373 regulations (http://www.un3373.com/info/regulations/)